Complete Technology Solutions is looking for experienced professionals to add to our top-performing team. CTS is a rapidly growing Managed Service Provider providing IT, VoIP, surveillance, and wireless network services both in and outside of Illinois. The Project Coordinator works with clients and team to manage the implementation of our technical solutions from design phase through completion. Our top priority is finding the right person who aligns with our culture, mission and integrity-based values.
The position will be filled by a highly organized individual that is responsible for planning, coordinating, and implementing projects within the decided-upon budget, timeline, and scope. They will also effectively monitor and present project updates to relevant stakeholders, clients, or project team members. Additional responsibilities include:
- Review project proposals with management and clients to determine goals, timeframes, procedures for accomplishing projects, staffing requirements, and allotment of resources.
- Develop project plans, staffing, scheduling of key milestones and deliverables, budget, risks, and allocation of project resources
- Direct and coordinate activities of project personnel to ensure that the project progresses on schedule and within budget
- Support project by answering questions, tracking issues, monitoring changes and resolving or escalating problems
Candidate Technical Requirements
The ideal candidate will possess:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, problem solving skills and attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Expertise in Microsoft Office Suite
Why You Should Apply
- Great compensation and unlimited growth opportunities
- You will play an active role as part of an excellent team of encouraging and successful people
- Excellent work environment where you can meaningfully have an impact on the success of company /clients
- We value each and every employee, along with their ideas and opinions
Headquartered in Sparta, Illinois, CTS maintains Service Technicians throughout our service area. Project Coordinators will work collaboratively with the team at our headquarters. Office Hours are Monday-Friday, 8-5.
APPLICANTS WILL BE TESTED FOR ILLEGAL DRUGS AND SUBJECTED TO A BACKGROUND CHECK.