Complete Technology Solutions is looking for experienced technicians to add to our top-performing team. CTS is a rapidly growing Managed Service Provider providing IT, VoIP, surveillance, and wireless network services both in and outside of Illinois. The Level I Service Desk Technician’s role is to ensure proper computer operation so that end users can accomplish business tasks Our top priority is finding the right person who aligns with our culture, mission and integrity-based values.
Responsibilities includes receiving, prioritizing, documenting and actively resolving end user help requests and escalating incidents when considered appropriate and necessary to maintain Service Level Agreement expectations. Problem resolution may involve the use of diagnostic and help request tracking tools, as well as require that the individual give on-site, hands-on help at the desktop level. Additional responsibilities may include:
- Evaluate documented resolutions and analyze trends for ways to prevent future problems
- Ensure maximum profitability on every service request
- Assure proper response and customer communication for recurring incidents or ongoing issues
Candidate Technical Requirements
An ideal candidate will possess:
- 2-year technical training or college diploma or 2 years equivalent work experience
- A+ and Network+ Certifications a plus
- Knowledge of basic computer hardware, including workstations, servers, network switches, printers and peripherals
- Experience with Microsoft desktop and server operating systems
- Application support experience
- Working knowledge of a range of diagnostic utilities
- Familiarity with the fundamental principles of ITIL
- Demonstrate concern and empathy for internal/external customers and work with them for solution to problems
- Ability to effectively communicate verbally in person, on the telephone, electronically and in writing
- Exceptional customer service orientation
Why You Should Apply
- Great compensation and unlimited growth opportunities
- You will play an active role as part of an excellent team of encouraging and successful people
- Excellent work environment where you can meaningfully have an impact on the success of company /clients
- We value each and every employee, along with their ideas and opinions
Headquartered in Sparta, Illinois, CTS maintains Service Technicians throughout our service area. Service Desk Technicians will work collaboratively with the team at our headquarters. Office Hours are Monday-Friday, 8-5, with off-hours support rotation.
APPLICANTS WILL BE TESTED FOR ILLEGAL DRUGS AND SUBJECTED TO A BACKGROUND CHECK.